Damage dumper for Anarchy Online
Why another damage dumper?
I created DoomDump, because AO Parser, the damage dumper I
used to use, didn't run under Windows Vista. But I liked the
diagram and the breakdown of the damage. And since all other
damage dumpers I found lacked these features, I decided to code
my own dumper. Also it was an opportunity to learn some C#.
- Captures all damage dealers (player, pets, mobs)
- Graphical display of the top-10
- Displays damage per active Minute and damage per minute
- Separate team statistics
- Heal statistics (Who healed me? / Whom have I healed?)
- Detailed breakdown of caused and suffered damage (AC-type,
specials, nanos etc.)
- General kill statistics (number of mobs, XP/SK/AXP,
- Detailed kill statistics (number per mob), respawn timer for
every kind of mob, general timer
- Loot statistics
- Automatic assignment of pets under following conditions:
- The pet is not named like the owner. If the pet and
the owner have the same name, it will not be recognized as a pet
and the pets damage is counted as damage of the owner.
- The name of the pet is unique. If two players use the
same name for their pets, the dumper can't tell which player the
pet belongs to. The pets will then be shown as one damage dealer
in the list.
- Charmed mobs are recognized as pets, however damage dealt by
other mobs with the same name will be counted for the
- Creation of scripts to show statistics ingame
(global/team/detail dump, kills and loot)
- Control via commands in vicinity channel
- Retrospectively evaluation of a log file
- Chat capture and archiving
- Tell notify
- Waiting for suggestions...
Download and installation
DoomDump v1.02 - setup
DoomDump v1.02 - zipped program
This program is freeware and may be distributed. When linking
DoomDump on your own site please link to this page and not
directly to a download.
Note on BETA state
Since this is the first publication of this program, I wrote the
beta tag on it. That means, I tested it within the bounds of my
possibilites. But as coder you are sometimes routine-blinded and
oversee something. If you find an error or an inconsistancy
please contact me.
As of version 1.0 I removed the beta tag, the main dd
functionality should work correctly.
Creation of a log window ingame
- Right click a chat area and then choose Chat
- Create a new log window: click New Window and name it
Log, e. g.
- Right click on Log in the left list und choose Log
- Select the following channels in the right area:
- Other Pets
- Team Loot Messages
- Vicinity Loot Messages
- Your Pets
- Furthermore select all Combat Messages
- Right click on Log in the left list und choose Show
- Now you see the path to the log file
Create a char profile in DoomDump
- Menü File, Add new Char
- Enter char name
- Select log file created in the previous section
Select AO scripts directory in DoomDump
- Menü File, Settings
- Select path: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Funcom\Anarchy Online\<something like c52a45d4>\Anarchy Online\Scripts
- If there is no scripts directory under your AO directory,
then you have to create one first.
- Auto-assign pets
- Check for updates on startup (default no)
- Respawn alert on/off and time before respawn
- Delete log files on program close and change of current char
(The char must be logged off AO then, otherwise the log file
can't be deleted!)
Char dropdown - select char to monitor.
Read log from start - used for retrospectively
Reset - clears current statistics
Pause / Continue - stopps/resumes
damage recording, loot and commands are registered anyway.
Global Report - Create scripts for char independent
statistics (global/team dump, kill/loot statistics.
Detail Report - Create detailed scripts for
selected char (from all Damagedealers or Team).
Add to Team - Add selected char to team.
Alternatively double click on char in damage dealer list.
Remove from Team - Remove selected char from team.
Alternatively double click on char in team list.
Pets can be assigned to players by drag and drop, if
Kill statistics - mob list: respawn timer
This list contains all mobs, for which the name is known on kill.
From the message Attacking <Mobname> the name is
saved and entered into the list on You/All team member can
I created this function mainly for farming bosses, in teams or
raids not all mobs will be possibly counted correctly, if
multiple mobs are killed at the same time. Also for nuking NTs
the mobs are not registered due to lacking attack message.
(The number of solo/team/assist kills are not affected, since
there only the number of loot messages is counted.)
If there is a mob in the list, the respawn timer can be activated
by checking the box. Enter the respawn time, done. To deactivate
just uncheck the box.
To change the sound see Settings.
Right clicking a line opens a context menu with the following
- Skip respawn - if the mob skipped a respawn cycle,
the entered time is added to last respawn time.
- Set killtime - you see the mob going down or
lying there freshly killed, here you can set the kill time
- New entry - creates a new list entry. This can
be a mob name, which is not yet in the list (see above) or simply
- Delete entry - deletes selected entry.
Ingame chat commands
dd_pause - pause DD
dd_cont - continue DD
dd_reset - reset DD
dd_ranking - creates ranking reports
dd_detail <charname> - creates detailed
report for <charname>
/dd/help - show help window with commands. (Only
visible for yourself.)
/dd/gdt - global damage (top damage dealers)
/dd/gd - global damage (all damage dealers)
/dd/td - team damage
/dd/hdt - heal dump (top healers)
/dd/hd - heal dump (all healers)
/dd/sum - damage summary for selected character
/dd/det - damage details for selected character
/dd/miss - miss details for selected character
/dd/avoid - avoided hits for selected character
/dd/ks - kill statistics
/dd/ksdet - kill statistics - details
/dd/loot - loot statistics, all player
/dd/loot_del - loot statistics, all player, only
/dd/lootone - loot statistics, selected character
/dd/lootone_del - loot statistics, selected
character, only deleted items
/dd/lootone_ql - loot statistics, selected
character, incl. item QLs
/dd/lootone_delql - loot statistics, selected
character, only deleted items, incl. item QLs
/tok - current token chance in team mission
/mob - Remaining number of mobs for kill quest
- log message for critical hits changed
- bugfix: exception bei help-link
- bugfix: exception bei missing log.txt
- bugfix: sk-zählung
- bugfix: pets in diagramm: grafik vs. liste
- deleted loot in eigenen knoten im tree
- status of dump-files (timestamp)
- update check
- creds beim missiziehen zählen
- last killtime pro mob
- respawn alert
- respawn aussetzer
- killtime von mobs von hand eintragen
- kill-stat detail
- ranking/loot script: to continue type: /<script>%6
- scripte in /dd dir, hilfe unter /dd/help
- script für respawn
- loot-script detail
- save last window position
- pause/cont/reset chatsteuerung
- automatisch pause/cont bei "Timed logout started." /
"Welcome..." / "Logout aborted"
- Your execution of <blubb> got interrupted by
- current time
- uhr weiterlaufen auch bei pause
- loot weiterscannen bei pause
- You have to kill 2 more <blubb> to fulfill one of your
missions! -> script /mob
- logfile löschen, settings
- lost sk
- meldung detail -> kein char gewählt
- ranking ohne char (dropdown) auswahl
- bugfix: scriptordner auswählen, win xp
- mob count
- loot statistic
- chat steuerung dd_ranking / dd_detail <char>
The usage of this program is at your own risk. Although I tested
it as best as I could, I take no responsibility for anything
weird happening on your system.
Back to Index